X349: Xtians – Stay KKKlassy


Firedoglake had this gem, and it worked to depress me one morning.
Dear American Family Association, would it kill you to think things through just a little bit?

Let Your “Light” Shine For Christ This Christmas Season!

Looking for an effective way to express your Christian faith this Christmas season to honor our Lord Jesus? Now you can…. with the “Original Christmas Cross” yard decoration.

Yes, an image of a burning cross in the front yard -- A White Christmas indeed.

I am shaking my head and I am continually amazed at the stupid?, evil? . . . Or are US citizens simply ceding the right to think to market forces, advertising, shiny things, whoever speaks loudest / fastest / more frequently.

Balloon Juice said:

In all seriousness, I guess you can’t expect people who reject evolution, who think the world was created 6,000 years ago, and who think Adam and Eve roamed the world with dinosaurs to know anything about basic American history, can you?

Another great comment by a blogger, Okay, let me get this right - they are celebrating the dude's birth (christmas) with the symbol of his death?

Seriously . . .

No comments: