5th Anniversary

Chile's news of a home offer being accepted reminded me of the rainy day 5 years ago when my son and I started the demolition of my little trailer. We went gangbusters tearing the shit out of this place. I filled quite a few dumpsters. I paid for the first two loads and then just started using the park's dumpsters. What a disgusting mess of a job. Also, it really took a lot of strength and I found I was unable to give certain tasks the heave ho needed.

Join me as I reminisce.  I'm trying to think positive thoughts about my garden style windows arriving and being installed tomorrow or the next day. Please . . .




gross black mold and other vile things . . .




I just realized I am wearing the same sweat clothes I bought that month. They are now sun bleached and covered in paint. Oh, and lots of holes. I chuckle that I thought I looked so old and fat. Just goes to show how one must appreciate each and every stage. I am much older and fatter.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I don't see old and fat. You look amazing. Funnily enough, I don't I noticed that you have red hair.

Can't wait to see the new place!