E30: Exposure

Through Green Bean Dreams I have been linked and thereby exposed to all kinds of new pairs of eyes via the Archive Meme. Here are the rules:
Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you've written. ... but there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.

I think this is a great way to circulate some of the great older posts everyone had written, return to a few great places in our memories and also learn a little something about ourselves and each other that we may not know.
Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be *newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better....and don't forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!

Working backwards – Link 5 I’d like to choose and present first because it is the concept behind make-a-(green)plan blog. It is the why.

Link 4 has to be plural because I am crazy about cork and my home. The two give before and after pictures.

Link 3 is the deeply personal me.

Friends right now are primarily on the internet, but Link 2 introduces my neighborhood friends as part of a new economic order in sustainable living.

The family Link 1, Bigger is not better is the one that reaches back to my childhood memories of my grandmother’s home.

  1. I think that it would be a fine challenge to name Elements in Time - Melissa’s husband, Matt for this meme. He is in charge of the blog while Melissa is out of town, but I bet he knows the archives well.
  2. Hedges Happenings is a good read of an earnest couple rioting for austerity.
  3. Green, Blue, Brown is yet another new read for me. I am indeed intrigued with the building project using free materials.
  4. French Road Connections is also new to me even though I have read Susan Och's name often in comments.
  5. Thanks to One Straw: Be the Change I had a good time looking at videos about permaculture this weekend.

These are all new reads for me. Some serious exposure going on here.