Fuck It


My most prized memories in my life have sprung from my spontaneous acts. No doubt I will touch on these experiences in this blog . At the same time, I know that my ability to plan has placed me in a far better position in life than I should be able to claim.

I have been working on weekly letters to my mother for 4 years. This last year I have been moving many of my written observations away from her letter and into my computer journal. This has been leading me towards blogging. My original notion was to retain the quality of my letter to Lenore (mom) with some political links. Then I started reading blogs about sustainability and I inched away from my political focus.

The perfect format hasn't been born yet. Fuck it - I will let the spontaneous act lead again. The plan, the green plan, will follow.

No comments: